Monday — Thursday 10 AM to 3 PM
Saturday 9 AM to Noon
Closed Friday and Sunday
Food Insecurity, not knowing the source of your next meal, affects whole families.
According to USDA statistics:
- 42.2 million Americans lived in food insecure households, including 29.1 million adults and 13.1 million children
- 13 percent of households (15.8 million households) were food insecure
- 5 percent of households (6.3 million households) experienced very low food security
Agape Distribution is here to help! Agape Distribution serves:
How to Shop the Pantry at Agape Distribution? You will Need:
- To register in person
- Bring A photo ID, Driver’s License, State ID, Military, University
- Proof of Residence, a piece of mail sent to you at the address with which you register. This MUST BE current.
Note: These items will be requested EVERY me you shop. If you move, your application will need updated.
You will receive a Speedy Shopper Card, enter the store and shop as you would at any grocery store. thing is FREE, our volunteers will guide you through the process.