Monday — Thursday 10 AM to 3 PM
Saturday 9 AM to Noon
Food Insecurity, not knowing the source of your next meal, affects whole families.
According to USDA statistics:
- 42.2 million Americans lived in food insecure households, including 29.1 million adults and 13.1 million children
- 13 percent of households (15.8 million households) were food insecure
- 5 percent of households (6.3 million households) experienced very low food security
We make it HARD to go HUNGRY! Agape Distribution serves:
How to Shop the Pantry at Agape Distribution? You will Need:
- Come in person or contact us to set a proxy for those who have physical restraints
- Bring A photo ID, Driver’s License, State ID, Military or University
- Proof of Residence, a piece of mail sent to you at the address with which you register. This MUST BE current in date, no more than 60 days old.
Note: These items will be requested EVERY me you shop. If you move, your application will need updated.
You will receive a Speedy Shopper Card, enter the store and shop as you would at any grocery store.
Everything is FREE but limited in the amount you may receive, our volunteer staff will guide you through the process.
One may shop every 30 days.